9.09.2011

Sugar On Top!

I don't have much time for blogging right now, there are two sleeping babies who I'm sure will wake up any second, there's a half folded pile of laundry in front of me, and a load of dishes in the sink that need scrubbing. But I just had to share real quick.. My sister-in-law, Sara Forney, is the owner and designer of Sugar On Top Hair Accessories. She creates the cutest headbands and clips for babies, teenagers, women, and even bridal pieces! I love them all, and she contacted me recently to ask if I'd put some on Paige so she could use her as a model. Of course I said yes, so here's some fun photos I snapped yesterday. It was a day of "No, I'm not gonna look at you mama, I'm too busy exploring", but I really wanted to showcase the hair accessories so it worked out in the end to have her looking away. You can order your own at www.sugarontophairaccessories.webs.com or check them out on Facebook! 

Happy Friday!

1 comment: