11.09.2011

30 Day Photo Challenge



Ok, so I got this idea from Jen at her blog, who got the idea from this awesome blog. For the month of November, there is a daily photo challenge, and I'm so in! It's all about being grateful, and learning to see daily how blessed we are. I finally caught up on the first week, and have been good this week about getting a photo a day. I'll post all of last week's, and next week I'll post another week's worth of photos. Because I won't be disciplined enough to post every day it's more fun that way. ;)


Day 1: Favorite Food
It's true, I'm a pasta lover.
All kinds of noodles with all kinds of sauces.
Add some shrimp and I'm a happy girl.



Day 2: Smile
Ok, so I may have cheated a little here..
She's not really smiling, but she makes me smile, and lots of other people I know.
And she was totally trying to make me smile by putting that basket on her head.
It works, right?



Day 3: Happiness
Happiness is seeing my shadow,
because that means the sun is shining.



Day 4: Leaves
Mmmm.. texture-y goodness.



Day 5: Morning Sky
Ok, cheated again (if that's possible in this photo challenge).
The earliest I got outside was long after the sun came up.
But technically it was still "morning."
So there.
 


Day 6: Books
My little reader in her reading chair.



Day 7: Something Funny
This little girl is always funny,
but especially so when she wants to
wear her shoes and just a diaper.



And yes, I do realize 3 out of 7 photos were of Paige.
I see her face all day, every day, so it's bound to happen this week, too.
Hope you don't mind ;)

Oh, and a little side note, today makes me 19 weeks pregnant!
Exactly one week ago I felt the first real little baby kicks.
Exactly one week from today will be the halfway mark,
AND a gender-revealing ultrasound!
But it's going to be a secret (even to me and the hubby)
until the next weekend when we bite into a blue- or pink- filled cupcake.
Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I knew you could do it! :) you're much better at picking just one photo than I am :) And I think "cheating" is allowed....cause I've already done it a couple times! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this, I can't wait for next week's post!

    ReplyDelete