11.14.2011

Photo Challenge - Week 2

Day 8: Favorite Color
Blueish-greenish-tealish.
It's in my kitchen, my bathroom, my bedroom, and Paige's room.
I guess that makes it my favorite.



Day 9: Inspiring Person
Yes, Paige again.
Can't say I didn't warn you!
She may be my Little Little, but she inspires me BIG time.



Day 10: Nature
The lettuce fields that surround our house.



Day 11: Something Old
This one ended up being my favorite image of the week!
It's an old...well..
Ok. I'm not going to pretend like I know what this thing is.
But it's on the Avila Pier, which is really old.
And look! It's my favorite color. Bonus points for me.



Day 12: Hands
Little tiny muddy, curious, quickly moving, always busy baby hands.
When she's not too busy digging in the dirt, she puts these little hands
on my belly and gives "baby" some love. So precious.



Day 13: Written Words
This week makes me 20 weeks pregnant, which means we'll be having our gender-revealing ultrasound! So I dug up the card we used when we found out Paige was a baby girl. We didn't want to know at the ultrasound appointment, so we had the tech write it down in this card, tape it up, and we gave it to our baker friend who baked a cake that was pink inside. We cut into it with our family and friends around to discover our little "it" was a little "she!" We'll be doing it again this time around, and we can't WAIT!



Day 14: Movement
Little Miss Charleigh was hangin out at our house today
(with her mama, of course)
and she likes to move it move it in the swing.
Here she is moving at lightening speed while she snoozed.


1 comment:

  1. Funny how that favorite color shows up in day 9 as well.....

    ReplyDelete