11.21.2011

The cupcakes were blue!



If you've been paying any attention at all, you'll know what blue cupcakes mean...

IT'S A BOY!!!

I was sure all week that this little bun in my oven was going to be another girl.
My hubby decided (since day 1) it was going to be a boy.
So we made a bet.
On the gender of our child.
Is that wrong?
Eh, it's all fun and games.

We agreed that if he was right, he got to keep his crazy long beard.
If I was right, he had to trim it to my liking.

I should have thought twice about being so SURE it was a girl. Like I said, last time I was SURE Paige was going to be a boy. I guess since I was wrong both times, I'll just assume it's the opposite of what I'm SURE of next time. And yes, I do think there's going to be a next time. I want lots of babies. Boys or girls, I don't care. And I know deep, deep, deep down my hubby wants that too.

;) 

(right sweetie?)



 
And there you have it- belly shot @ 20 weeks (last Wednesday), complete with big sister giving baby some lovin. She already gives him kisses and hugs, talks about his ultrasound pictures on the fridge, pats my tummy and says "baby". I think she's got this sister thing figured out already and I can't wait to watch her with him 20 weeks from now.



2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations Jenna! I love having a boy...it's going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting! i can't wait to have experiences just like this when i'm all growed up.

    ReplyDelete