1.19.2012

29 weeks

It's been a while! The other night my mom ever-so-sweetly reminded me that it has been almost 2 months since my last blog post.. 

OOPS.

I guess the second time around gets a little busier than the first! Last time I could channel all my thoughts and energy into dreaming and talking and blogging about being pregnant. This time all my energy (and then some) gets sucked outta me by a 19 month old and a 10 month old. Oh yeah-- and this adorable butternut-squash-sized-soccer-player-boxer-karate-kid growing inside my belly.

Speaking of "belly", check this out.
Last time vs. this time..



...
...and that's about all I can muster up for this blog post.
Sure, I could tell you how much bigger he feels than Paige, or how I've entered the 3rd trimester and want to take a nap every two hours, or how I crave sweets like crazy and have been giving in to the temptation pretty much this whole pregnancy, or how I can sit and watch him move and wiggle and roll and kick for ridiculous amounts of time, or how I can't WAIT to sleep on my stomach again, or how I don't know when we'll decide to move him into Paige's room, or how Matt and I were floored last night when we realized I'm 29 weeks pregnant with only 11 weeks left to go..

..but it makes me tired trying to organize my thoughts, so I'll leave you with that! And I need a snack before the little ones decide to wake up from their naps.
(yes, they're napping at the same time right now.. SHHH!)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jenna! I DO appreciate your getting on this so quickly after my ever-so-sweet reminder.

    Just don't want little Mister Jude to feel left out of the blog world.

    Love you,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete